Monday 17 May 2010

Video Web Wizard 2.0 Review

Ok. This was the first piece of software I tried.

It claimed to offer a fast and easy solution to putting video on a website without being very technical minded. It also bragged about it's customizable video web page templates that were included.

I snapped it up immediately... This sounded like the solution I was looking for.

I bought the Video Web Wizard 2.0 Software for the one time payment of $67.00... A bargain to say the least.

I was able to download the software immediately after my payment was made. I was happy about that because I couldn't wait to get started.

It came with a 20 page manual that showed you how to install it and use all the features; which was all really easy and simple to do.

I did like the way that it offer you the option to choose your own video settings or select some of the pre-setting's available to you... Plus you can brand your videos, have a picture shown before the video is played and have the option to have the video redirect to another web page when it ends.

However when the software has done it's part your left with some files including the video file which is a flash file to upload to your server, which is really easy to do and everything is clearly explained. The downside is that videos take up a lot of bandwidth and depending on what type of hosting account you have this could get really expensive if you're expecting to get a lot of traffic.

My verdict on this one:

Price - 5/5 Stars
Quality - 4/5 Stars
Effectiveness - 4/5 Stars
Ease of Use - 4/5 Stars (because I had to host my own videos)
Support - 3/5 Stars (they don't offer a telephone #)

Read more about Video Web Wizard 2.0 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment