Monday 17 May 2010

Welcome To My Blog!

Hi! My name is Darrell

I've been marketing online for about 3 years now and just in the last year I started using video in my membership sites...

During the first 6 months I tried many different ways of adding video to my websites but nothing worked the way I wanted it to (quick and easy). Its was so hard to find a simple easy to use method I could use without getting to technical to put videos on my sites when ever I needed to.

After 6 months of trying different methods of adding video to website I finally found a program that made the whole process of adding and streaming video on website quick and easy. But it was far from easy. Believe me.

It took over 6 months of testing and more than $1,000, but I finally found a quick and easy method to put video on my websites.

Like I said I tried many different methods and wasted a ton of money trying to figure it all out, at one point I was close to throwing in the towel. Then just like that I came across 3 programs that all shone in their own right, but 1 shone the most.

I rated all 3 for you on the following criteria:

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Ease of Use

Support

I hope you will get something from these reviews and not make the same mistakes i did, but instead get the results your looking for fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment